Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Going to Korea

Well about 11:30 I got a call at work from Heath saying that he just got our travel call. It felt like years before the adoption agency called me back. Finding flights was difficult as this is peak travel season but we got the last three seats on a full flight both ways. The seats are not together but we will see what we can do about that. Especially since I am traveling with my 10 year old niece (who has never flown) and her mom. We will do all we can to have them re-seat us so that she can sit with one of us.

So a week from Thursday I will be on my way to meet Andrew!!!!!

1 comment:

Crayotic Ramblings said...

Have a safe trip, love. I hope you have time to update the blog a bit while you are there. I am so excited for y'all. Can't wait to hear all about it!